Elective Module – 1 Credit – 3 Hours/Week
The content of the course involves the following topics:
- A lecture on research methodology: The concept and the importance of scientific research. Objectives of research methodology. Selection and framework of the research subject. Time and Stress management,
- A lecture on the literature review: Acquaintance with finding, collecting and grouping of relevant literature. The role of literature review in defining the research objectives,
- Data Analysis with the statistical program SPSS: The data analysis is introduced through examples with data from companies in the lab. Special emphasis is given to the interpretation of the SPSS output. The specific topics covered are:
- Coding and data entry.
- Variable definition.
- Descriptive statistics (tables, charts and arithmetic measures).
- Inferential statistics.
- Parametric and non-parametric hypothesis tests.
- Statistical models and prediction.
Please, check the page in Greek!